Step 1 : Gather Your Tools & Supplies.
Tools & Items used for this card:
- 12″ X 12″ any color Square Card
- 6 x 6 Design Paper
- 4x – Design Paper Isosceles Triangle with the side of 2″ 1/2
- 6 x 6 White Square Card
- Colored Pencils
Step 2 : Folding the Base
- Take the yellow square and fold it in half on both sides.
- Open it and fold it in quarters on each side.
Step 3 : Folding the Base-II
Bring the corners to the middle point and the open it back.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Step 4 : Fold the Corners Up to Form 4 Squares.
Step 5 : Finishing the Base.
Take each corner from the middle and fold it in half along the diagonal ( see pictures )
Step 6 : Decorating the Card ( Part I )
- Using PVA glue stick design paper triangles onto the base.
- Open the card and stick the white square in the middle, than close it back and stick the design paper square on the other side.
Step 7 : Decorating the Card ( Part II ).
Take a long strip of black paper and create a belt for the card.
Step 8 : Decorating the Card ( Part III ).
Using some stamps and coloured pens create a small tag for the belt 🙂